INT. Digital LabsStatus: On Going
Digital literacy is key to equitable opportunities, and hence improved income parity.
In an effort to bridge the digital divide and promote education in underserved and underprivileged communities, INT. Foundation is setting up digital labs for kids and students to level up their learning infrastructure.
What makes this venture so special is that it empowers the future leaders of these small communities with digital skills. These youths are the key to positive changes in their communities, and INT. is giving them the tools they need to succeed.
The process of setting up and managing the INT Digital Lab is as follows:
- We take applications from community leaders or volunteers who serve some of these underprivileged communities.
- We do a feasibility study covering:
- sustainability of the proposed lab
- operational logistics (space, electricity, Internet, mentor, etc.) for smooth operations
- impact of the intervention
- If the project is feasible, we provide them with five-six refurbished computer units with all accessories, which can be networked and installed in a community center
- We keep supporting the Digital Lab through content, remote training and any other infrastructural support that they may need.
In a world where access to technology and education can mean the difference between success and failure, INT. Foundation’s digital lab is trying to do its bit to create a more equitable society.
The following Digital Labs have been launched so far:
- The first lab was established in Alubari (also known as the village of Everest-ers), Darjeeling (March 2023)
- The second lab was opened at Khagendranath Smriti Msk School, Sunderban (May 2023)
Do reach out to us if you think your community can benefit from an INT. Digital Lab.
The impact of INT.’s digital lab initiative is truly profound. By providing access to digital skills and education in underprivileged communities, INT. is breaking down barriers to success and empowering the next generation to achieve their dreams. With these digital labs, students are able to develop critical thinking skills, learn new technologies, and gain access to information that was once out of reach.
As a result, they are better equipped to take on the challenges of the future and lead their communities towards greater prosperity. This initiative is not just about providing technology; it’s about creating a brighter future for these communities by investing in their education and well-being. The ripple effects of INT.’s digital lab initiative are sure to be felt for years to come, as students who once had limited opportunities are now able to thrive and make a difference in their communities.
How can you contribute
- At INT., we are dedicated to bridging the digital divide and promoting education in underprivileged communities. If you know of a community that is well-managed and has the ability to use and maintain a digital lab for training, let us know! We’ll assess the community and put them on our waitlist for a digital lab.
- But we don’t just need help to find deserving communities – we also rely on the generosity of individuals who want to contribute financially to our cause. Any amount helps, and you’ll be able to get tax benefits through the INT. Foundation, a registered not-for-profit charity. We’ll only ask for the exact amount you wish to donate.
- Join us in our mission to empower the next generation with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to help make a difference in a deserving community’s future.