Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.indusnetfoundation.org.
At INT. Foundation, we take your privacy seriously and we are committed to protecting it. We adhere to all applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Information we collect
- Your name and contact details, such as your email address and phone number
- Information about your computer or mobile device, such as your IP address and browser type
- Information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay on them
- Any other information you choose to provide to us, such as through our contact form or email
How we use your information
- To provide you with the services and information you request from us
- To improve our website and services
- To send you marketing communications about our services and events, if you have consented to receive them
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
How we protect your information
We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. These measures include physical, technical, and administrative safeguards.
Sharing your information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with our partners, vendors, or service providers who need access to the information to provide services to us or to you. We require these parties to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information at any time. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, to restrict the processing of your personal information, and to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at 9831148300.